Privacy & Cookies
1.When do we collect your personal data?
– When you visit any of our websites, and use your account to buy products and services, or redeem vouchers in a shop or online.
– When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
– When you create an account with us.- When you shop online, we capture information through cookies and similar technologies, you can manage these when you visit our site.
– When you purchase a product or service in store or by phone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account.
– When you engage with us on social media.
– When you download or install one of our apps.
– When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
– When you enter prize draws or competitions.
– When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
– When you fill in any forms. For example, if an accident happens in store, a Partner may collect your personal data.
– When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
2.What sort of personal data do we collect?
– If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
– Details of your interactions with us through contact centres, in store, online or by using one of our apps.For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, gift list and wish list choices, voucher redemptions, brands you show interest in, web pages you visit and how and when you contact us. – Details of your shopping preferences.- Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
– Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
– Payment card information.
– Your comments and product reviews.
– To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
– Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
3. How and why do we use your personal data?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. One way to achieve that is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by combining the data we have about you.
We then use this to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
– To process any orders that you make by using our websites, apps or in store. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
– With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text and/or telephone about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
Of course, you are free to opt-out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
– With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text and/or telephone about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on. Of course, you are free to opt-out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.In common with most websites, www.caymanwineboutique.com uses”cookies”. Cookies are small snippets of text that are stored on your computer. When you request a page from our website, the cookies are sent to our web server, and when we send a page back to you our server may add to or change these cookies. Without cookies, we would not be able to know that you are the same person from page to page.
Additionally, we have partnerships with some carefully chosen third party services which involve including some code on our website, for example so that we can measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities,enable you to share content with your friends. In some cases these partners may also store and retrieve their own cookies on your computer.Cookies set by websites other than www.caymanwineboutique.com are known as “third party cookies”. These details may change over time as we continue to develop our website.
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation you can change the settings in your web browser to allow or deny different websites from setting cookies.