TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of the website
Registering on the website
Customers may register to use the services available from this website. We may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, you agree that:
– The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
– You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal informationby updating your details within the My Account’ section on the website.
– You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a falsename or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To comply with licensing and other legislation some services on this website are only available to those aged 18 years therefore if you use our website you agree you are over the age of 18 and you may be asked to show proof of ID upon delivery.
Terms of sale
Placing an order
Delivery times and options may vary depending on the type of product that you order. Provided we have received an accurate physical delivery address from you, we will aim to deliver products to you by the date set out in the acknowledgement of order email we send to you or, if no date isspecified, within 1 working day (i.e. any day that is not a Sunday or bank holiday) of the date of the acknowledgement of order email we send to you. If the address is incorrect the order may be delayed and we will contact you for further details.
Identity of supplier
Unless stated to the contrary on this website, the goods and services supplied in accordance with any contract made though this website are supplied by Cayman Wine Boutique Ltd
Contract creation and order process
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
– You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and then proceed to the checkout.
– If this is your first purchase on the website you may then create an account with us and log in; if you already have an account with us you may enter your log in details to access your account. You may also proceed as a guest, without logging in, or creating an account.
– You will then be asked to input your shipping and payment details.
– Once you have completed compiling your order you will be asked to confirm that it is correct, and that you agree to these Terms of Sale. If it is not correct, you can revisit your order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to us. If you are purchasing products containing alcohol, you may also be asked to show ID that you are aged over 18 upon delivery.
– You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the ‘place order’ button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on this website.
– After you have submitted your order to us, we will process the payment details you have given us to take payment for your order
– We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. You should check the order acknowledgement email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. That email does not constitute acceptance of your submitted order.
– Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
– The product you ordered is not available from stock.
– A price or product description error is identified.
– You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria
If there are any problems with your order a staff member will endeavour to contact you.
Credit card safety
The website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your details as they are being transmitted to us. This prevents anyone from eavesdropping on your shopping session and keeps your card and personal details private.
Due to the nature of the business and the difficulty to ensure the product was stored correctly we do not accept returns or offer exchanges. If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to contact us before the products have been delivered to you and we will over you a giftvoucher for the amount of the purchase.
In the case of a purchase of a product online that is no longer available and you do not wish to obtain a recommended substitute we will issue youa full refund.
Where you paid for products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originallydebited. Where you paid for products using gift vouchers, refunds will be made in gift vouchers of equivalent value. Where you part-paid for products using gift vouchers and the remainder by payment card, the amount charged to your payment card will be re-credited to your paymentcard account and the amount paid in gift vouchers refunded by gift vouchers of equivalent value.
All refunds will be made within 7 working days either:
– (where products have not yet been shipped to you) of our confirmation inwriting to you that your order has been cancelled;
Please check your delivery as soon as possible after it arrives. In the unlikely event your delivery has arrived damaged please contact us on 3222 4925 between 10am and 10pm Monday to Saturday.
Payments “Powered by FAC”